Although not all children will automatically fit into the schedule below, gentle efforts are made to guide children into it as to provide quality care for all enrolled.
Newborn to Three Months Old
The schedule for a newborn to three months old is an ?on demand? schedule. Feedings (either breast milk provided by the parent or formula provided by the child care service), naps and diapering (either cloth or disposable provided by the child care service) will be determined by your child.
Three to Nine Months old
The schedule for a three to nine month old is a more routine schedule. Your child arrives and then by:
- 7:00 to 8:30 Free Play/Exploration
- 8:30 to 9:30 Diapering and Feeding
- 9:30 to 10:30/11:00 Nap
- 10:30/11:00 to 12:00 Free Play/Exploration
- 12:00 to 1:00 Diapering and Feeding
- 1:00 to 2:30/3:00 Nap
- 2:30 to 3:00 Diapering and Feeding
- 3:00 to 5:00 Free Play/Exploration
- 5:00 to 6:00 Diapering and Feeding
*For privacy and protection purposes no images of clients are shown on this website. All displayed images of children were acquired from external and reputable image vendors.