Although not all children will automatically fit into the schedule below, gentle efforts are made to guide children into it as to provide quality care to all enrolled.
Nine Months to
Eighteen Months/2 Years Old
The schedule for a nine to eighteen month old/2 years old is more rigid and toilet training is introduced:
- 7:00 to 8:30 Free Play/Exploration
- 8:30 to 9:30 Diapering/Toilet Training and Feeding
- 9:30 to 12:00 Free Play/Exploration/Taking interest in the preschool program
- 12:00 to 1:00 Diapering/Toilet Training and Feeding
- 1:00 to 2:30/3:00 Nap
- 2:30 to 3:00 Diapering/Toilet Training and Feeding
- 3:00 to 5:00 Free Play/Exploration/Taking interest in the preschool program
- 5:00 to 6:00 Diapering/Toilet Training and Feeding
The difference between the Toddler and the Preschool Schedule is the need for education. Toddlers will have more free play time than Preschoolers who will be preparing for entrance into Kindergarten.
*For privacy and protection purposes no images of clients are shown on this website. All displayed images of children were acquired from external and reputable image vendors.